Our 5th Customer Advisory Board (CAB) Masterclass live-online series begins January 19, 2022.
This is a corporate-level training program for executive sponsors and CAB managers who are serious about designing and executing a world-class CAB program in the COVID era.
What is a Customer Advisory Board?
A CAB is a business-level focus group – a sounding board for your CEO and executive team to test ideas and preview business plans. This representative group of customers (ideally 8 – 12) meets occasionally in person or virtually (mainly virtually these days) to discuss trends and drivers affecting their business and offer advice on your company’s direction. These facilitated meetings are a great way to validate that your company vision and product direction are in sync with your customers’ evolving needs and business plans. It’s easy to dialog with customers when times are good; but it’s more important to have these conversations when times are challenging. A well-run integrated CAB program is a highly effective tool for gaining feedback on strategic priorities and company direction while solidifying relationships with your best customers.
Learn the latest CAB strategies for 2022
Join us for a practical, hands-on, 5-part live online workshop series for designing and executing a Customer Advisory Board (CAB) program in the COVID era. Mike Gospe, CAB strategist and professional facilitator with 20 years CAB experience and more than 200 in-person & virtual CAB meetings under his belt is your instructor. You’ll make progress on your CAB program, as Mike introduces key concepts and helps you apply them to your unique company, program, and objectives. Get the guidance and answers you need to execute your best 2022 CAB program with confidence.
If you are launching your CAB for the first time, or if you want to take your program to the next level, you won’t want to miss this unique CAB Masterclass series.
What you’ll learn:
- How to design & execute a 2022 CAB engagement model during the COVID era by integrating virtual, CAB breakout “pods”, and in-person engagement techniques
- How and why virtual CAB meetings work when properly constructed (lessons learned from 46 virtual CAB meetings facilitated in 2020-21)
- How to differentiate your CAB from your competitors’ CABs
- Secrets for recruiting CXO customers
- Rules for building the best agenda & content
- Lessons on expert facilitation, virtual moderation, & hybrid thinking
- How to keep your CAB members engaged between meetings
- When to set up a CAB alumni program
- and much more!
- Deliver a world-class CAB program leveraging the newest techniques for integrating in-person, virtual, and small CAB breakout engagements (hybrid model)
- Gain deep, strategic business and operations insights from your best customers
- Validate that your company vision is in sync with market needs
- Strengthen relationships with key customers
- Outpace your competitors by learning how to harness your differentiators
- Discover new revenue streams as you listen to your customers’ unmet needs
- Integrate your CAB with your broader Voice-of-the-Customer program so your entire organization can beneft from CAB discussions
- Leverage tools you already have (Hint: investing in a Virtual Event Platform is not needed.)
Space is limited: class size is kept small so we can dive into the details of your specific CAB program. You’ll receive personalized, tailored coaching.
* Session 1: January 19, 2022: 8 – 9 am PACIFIC
Mark your calendar for 3 additional sessions. (You’ll receive a Zoom invite for all session dates upon registration.)
- Session 2: January 26, 2022: 8-9 am PACIFIC
- Session 3: February 2, 2022: 8- 9 am PACIFIC
- Session 4: February 9, 2022: 8 – 9 am PACIFIC
- Session 5: a private 1:1 to be scheduled at your leisure
Can’t make a class? No worries. Let us know and we’ll schedule a make up date.
With a specialty in CABs, Mike Gospe is a CAB strategist & professional facilitator with 20 years of Advisory Board leadership experience. He’s helped some of today’s most innovative companies deliver more than 200 world-class customer and partner meetings in the US, Canada, Europe, and Asia Pacific. He leads KickStart Alliance‘s CAB practice. Contact Mike