Prepping for your upcoming Customer Advisory Board (CAB) meeting? Read these three articles to execute a world-class CAB meeting.
Tips to execute your best CAB meeting
The “less is more” rule applies here. CAB members don’t want to be lectured. Don’t hold them hostage as you present a parade of product updates. Engage them. This article introduces you to three tactical best practices when it comes to presenting content.
The 10th season of the GBBS is now on Netflix. Perfect timing to brush up on baking best practices. The trap of “style over substance” applies to your CAB just as it does to premier baking. In short, don’t overemphasize the glitz of your CAB program (i.e. spouse programs, spa treatments, golf); content is more important that pizzazz. (In other words, your CAB has to deliver real value, not just look fabulous.)
Whether your are partnering with a seasoned facilitator or you are running your own CAB, learn from these facilitator traits.
Enroll in the CAB Masterclass: November, 2019
Interested in learning more CAB best practices? Would you like to see what other companies are doing with their CABs?
Join me for my next CAB Masterclass where we discuss strategy and execution. Designed for CAB managers and CAB executive sponsors interested in learning how to deliver a world-class CAB experience, you’ll discover how to:
- Capture value and guidance from your best customers
- Drive strategy to align your vision
- Identify new business opportunities
- Strengthen synergies between you and your customers
- Two 90-minute live-online sessions (November)
- One 60-minute 1:1 session (which you can schedule at your convenience)
- Three CAB workbooks that reveal all of my secrets, including templates and examples
- A copy of my two-volume paperback: The Flipchart Guide to Customer Advisory Boards
- Complete access to my CAB Resource Center which contains blogs, articles, videos, and more (soon to be updated in fall 2019)
- BONUS OFFER: When you purchase one of my CAB packages in 2020 (CAB Full Service, CAB Basic Service, or CAB Behind-the-Scenes Coaching Service) you’ll receive a full credit for the entire CAB Masterclass.
Space is limited. Learn more and register.